Feroz A. Padder, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Office Locations: Columbia, Suite 301/308 M-Tu; Laurel W; Hagerstown Th-F;
- Dr. Padder is the founding member of the practice.
- He attended medical school at the University of Kashmir and completed his residency at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center of Boston (Tufts University).
- He completed cardiology fellowships at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD and Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
- He attended the University at Alabama-Birmingham for his interventional cardiology fellowship.
- Dr. Padder is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), as well as a Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI).
- Dr. Padder has a special interest in coronary and peripheral angioplasty.
- Dr. Padder founded the Ayesha Ali Academy in Jammu and Kashmir, which opened in 2019,
"The School’s aim is to graduate a diverse group of people distinguished by the scope and acuity of their minds as well as the depth and integrity of their character."
- He has also made generous charitable contributions to The Veterans of Foreign Wars,
Post 7472, in Ellicott City Maryland, and he was awarded recognition in 2019.