Padder Health Services is proud to be participating in the Maryland Primary Care Program (MDPCP)
MDPCP, a state-wide initiative of the Maryland Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS,) provides us with additional resources to better manage and coordinate your care.
The MDPCP enhanced services include:
· A care team led by your doctor
· Full-time Care Managers to help smooth transition of care, including follow up after hospital admissions
· More convenient care options, such as telemedicine, group visits, home visits
· Integration of behavioral health needs with primary care
· Access to links to social services such as transportation, food, housing, and much more
Most importantly, these enhanced services come at no additional cost to you, our patients.
To provide us with a more complete picture of your health, Medicare shares some of your personal health information with your providers on the State Designated Health Information Exchange, the Chesapeake Regional Information System for Patients (CRISP.)
Use of CRISP allows us to:
· Be notified when you are admitted to a hospital
· Better coordinate your care with your other healthcare providers and specialists
· Share health information such as your labs and imaging results with your other providers and specialists
· Reduce medication and medical errors, and
· Ensure that you receive all necessary tests and procedures.
CRISP is an invaluable tool in the coordination of your care. Please be assured that this data is safeguarded according to federal and state law. However, if you would like Medicare to stop sharing your personal health information on CRISP, you may opt out by calling 1-800-MEDICARE or visit https://www.crisphealth.org/for-patients/ .