Mansoor Ahmad, MD
- Dr. Ahmad received his medical degree from Aga Khan University in Karachi, Pakistan.
- He completed his internal medicine residency at Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland OH.
- He completed his Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Fellowships at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Christiana Care Health Services, Delaware
- Dr. Ahmad is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, and Physicians' Vascular Interpretation.
- His special interest are...
- Interventional Cardiology
- Coronary Angiography
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (Coronary Stent Placement)
- Peripheral Endovascular Interventions
- Peripheral Angiography
- Peripheral Endovascular Interventions with stents and drug coated balloons
- Peripheral atherectomy including the use of laser atherectomy, Silver Hawk atherectomy
- Renal Angiogram / Angioplasty / Stents
- Structural Heart Disease
- Transcatherter Aortic valve replacement (TAVR/TAVI)
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) closure and Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) closure