Khalid M. Zirvi, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Office Locations: Hagerstown M-Tu; Columbia, Suite 301/308 W and F; Laurel Th;
- Dr. Zirvi received his medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania-Hahnemann (Currently Drexel University school of medicine).
- He completed his internal medicine residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- He completed his cardiology training and interventional cardiology training at the Lankenau Hospital Philadelphia, PA.
- Dr. Zirvi is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), as well as a Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI).